Word to XAML

Hi,
I am working on a Silverlight enabled website that is going to be used for Letter generation for my company. I built a rich text control on the website to allow users to edit Letters. I would like to open Letter templates (.doc files), convert them to XAML and then render the text in my rich text control without disturbing the formatting. Is this possible? I went over SaveFormat.XAMLFixed and SaveFormat.XAMLFLow enumerations on the Save() method but it did not generate XAML files. Any idea?
Thanks,
Mahendra

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Currently, Aspose.Words provides two options to convert Word documents to XAML: flow (beta yet) and fixed. Please see SaveFormat.XamlFlow and SaveFormat.XamlFixed:
https://reference.aspose.com/words/net/aspose.words/saveformat/
Please let me know if you need more information, I will be glad to assist you.
Best regards,

Hi

In addition, I think for editing documents only XamlFlow is an acceptable option. However, this option will never give you the same formatting as you have in the source document. First of all XamlFlow does not have pages, All content will be on the one page (just like HTML page.)
On other hand XamlFixed will give you exactly the same layout as you have in the source document, however, it is good only for viewing documents (Just like XPS format.)
Could you please clarify, what you mean “does not produce XAML file”? Do you get an exception upon converting to Xaml?
Best regards,