Word wrap issue in word document

I am uploading a Word document and after uploading I click to see it on that viewer but Word was not wrapped properly. I am using Aspose 18.11 library. Please help me to short out that issue.

Thanks,
Anand Nagar

@ANagar Could you please provide more details regarding the issue:

1. Where are you uploading the document?
  2. Which viewer are you using to view the document?
  3. Could you please attach the conflicting document for further analysis?

I am using aspose library for upload document using my asp.net application.
Aspose library convert document to binary data and open as pdf(non editable ).
I am using Aspose viewer for viewing document via code.

Thanks,
Anand

(Attachment Wire Transfer (1).doc is missing)

Web capture_14-6-2023_144219_localhost.jpeg (58.9 KB)

Please review attached document.

Wire Transfer (1).docx (46.5 KB)

@ANagar Please note that the extension of your file is .docx, but it appears to be formatted as .doc. This may cause issues if you intend to open the file using MS Word application.

However, it seems that your issue is related to the Aspose.PDF Viewer. I will move your thread to the appropriate forum, where one of our colleagues from the Aspose.Pdf team will assess your issue and provide assistance accordingly. I am taking this step because the PDF file is being correctly created using the Aspose.Words API:
output.pdf (49.2 KB)

PDFData_1.docx (46.0 KB)
PDFData_2.docx (29.4 KB)
I checked the same code on different different machines and find that they are generating different PDF data (Byte array) for different machines. I am attaching two PDF data for the same document.

@ANagar Most likely the problem occurs because fonts available on the different machines are different. To render document to PDF the fonts are required. If Aspose.Words cannot find the font used in the document, the font is substituted. This might lead into fonts mismatch and document layout differences due to the different fonts metrics and also to different PDF file size and binary representation. You can implement IWarningCallback to get notifications when font substitution is performed.
Please see our documentation to lean where Aspose.Words looks for fonts:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/specifying-truetype-fonts-location/

I check my file there are using Arial font and it is available on both machines. My issue related to word wrap.It was wrapped in one machine but not in another machine.

@ANagar Could you please attach your input and output PDF documents produced on different machines? We will check the issue and provide you more information.
Please also note, even if Arial font is available on both machines, the version of the font might be different.