Word XML to PDF just prints the header

I’m able to convert normal word documents to pdf with no problem.
But the attached file is not converted correctly to pdf. It takes just the header.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks.

Hi,
Thank you for reporting to us. I managed to reproduce the problem. This is known issue # 3952. Please expect a reply before the next hotfix (within 2-3 weeks).
Best regards.

You have custom XML inside this WordML file.
At the moment Aspose.Words does not support custom XML in documents. Custom XML tags are ignored.
The reason for this is that we have not yet figured out how custom XML is stored inside DOC files.
We plan to support this in the future, possibly some time in 2008, but I cannot promise a definite deadline.

Any news from this topic? good news?

Best regards.

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately custom XML is still not supported by Aspose.Words.
Best regards.

Hi folks:

There has been 2 new releases and no news about this issue. There exists any plan yo add this issue to the ‘programming queue’ :-)?

Thanks for your attention.

Best regards.

Hi

Thanks for your request. In the previous release support of Smart Tags was added. We plan to support custom XML and structured document tags in the next versions of Aspose.Words. Hopefully your issue will be fixed within month.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 3046) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(38)