WordArt objects when converting to HTML

When document with wordart content is saved as html - wordart objects are cut, for some reason.
So if we have “My word art text to test” as a content in word art object - the result picture in html will have only “My word”.
Please find attached document + screenshots

Hi Andrey,

Thank you very much for reporting the issue.

I was able to reproduce the issue with WordArt objects when conversion to html is performed using your document. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-7744 in our issue tracking system. I have also linked this forum thread to the issue so that you will be notified via this thread as soon as the issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience. Please do let us know if you have any more queries.

It’s been a long time since the issue was reported. Can you share any details with me on if it is being fixed? timeline?

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, your issue is still unresolved. Our development team has completed the analysis of this issue and the root cause has been determined. We will inform you as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

PS: The problem occurs because your document contains a text box which has a declared width 2 inches (192 pixels), but the actual text inside this text box is about 5 inches wide. The text overlaps the right border of the text box, but it is not cut, because the text box option ‘Word wrap text in AutoShape’ is off and the option ‘Resize AutoShape to fit text’ is on. When Aspose.Words saves the text box to HTML, it uses the declared width to render the image of the text box and the text is cut. However, when Aspose.Words renders the contents of the text box to a fixed page format e.g. PDF, it recalculates the size of the text box based on the size of actual text inside it and uses the corrected size instead of the declared one, so there is no error when this file is saved to PDF etc.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7744) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.