WordML -> PDF formatting issues in the output

Hi
Attached are samples of docs for word and aspose (and source xml) processing paragraph borders

Aspose doesn’t appear to process this correctly
See attached Paragraph Issue folder:

• no paragraph borders aspose.pdf
  • no paragraph borders word.pdf
  • no paragraph borders.xml

Also attached are correct examples from aspose and word where the paragraph borders are removed showing this is the issue
See attached Borders issue folder:

• paragraph borders aspose.pdf
  • paragraph borders word.pdf
  • paragraph borders.xml

are these known issues ? or is there a fix to this?

thanks
AJ

Hello,
Thank you for your request.
I managed to reproduce your problem on my side.
I created appropriate issue in our defect database. Once the problem is solved, we will notify you immediately.

Hi
It’s been a while since I reported this. I understand it’s still not fixed in your 10.4 release. Can I get an indication on when this will be fixed?

thanks

Hi Arjuna,
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is not resolved yet. However, the responsible developer already analyzed the issue and determined the root cause of the problem. At the moment the issue is in the queue for development.
We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.
Best regards,

still not resolved?

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved. We will keep you informed regarding its status and immediately let you know once it is resolved. I apologize for inconvenience.
Best regards,

Hi Guys
We are still waiting for this issue to be fixed. Can you please give me an update?
AJ

Hi Arjuna,

Thank you for inquiry. Unfortunately, your issues are pending for development. You will be notify as soon as it is fixed. Sorry
for inconvenience.

IDs:
WORDSNET-4750
WORDSNET-4751

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4750) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.