I am in the process of upgrading to the latest version and installing my license file. I had been running on a demo and I am using some of the code from the XL to Word demo application. When I upgraded my dll's, I had to change some of the code in the converter class to reference aspose.words.tables.row and aspose.words.tables.cell, instead of just aspose.word.row and aspose.word.cell.
After I made the change, the code compiles but now my table in my Word document has a single X in each cell of the table. The X fills up the entire cell as if it is a fill of some sort. I switched back to my old dll's to see if I had done something to break it and it works fine when I switch dlls and then remove the .tables from the code.