Words to Pdf removes Hyperlinks

When I am converting from 2007 Word documents to Pdf’s the hyperlinks are being stripped from the documents. Is this a limitation in the current 2007 Word loading?

Hello!
Thank you for your interest in Aspose products.
Hyperlinks are intended to be converted as hyperlinks. Please provide an example of a document so I could reproduce this. You can attach it to the forum.
Regards,

Here is a sample document that does not convert the hyperlink. In fact the entire word that the hyperlink is attached to is skipped. I have also attached the result of the conversion.

Hello!
Thank your for sending details. I’ll take a look tomorrow.
Regards,

Hello Michael.
I have reproduced this issue and logged it as #4036 in our defect database. We’ll investigate and fix it soon. You will be notified on any progress here in the forum.
Regards,

We have released a new version of Aspose.Words that contains a fix for your issue.
The new version of Aspose.Words is available for download from here.
Best regards.

Great news, however when I tested the new version, the text for the hyperlink was converted properly, but the link itself was changed to a url on techrepublic.com.

Hello!
Thank you. I’ve reproduced and logged this as #4091 in our defect database. I’m sorry that some under-construction stuff got to production version. We’ll fix this soon.
Regards,

We have released a new version of Aspose.Words that contains a fix for your issue.
issue #4091 - DOCX Hyperlink targets to unexpected URL
The new version of Aspose.Words is available for download from here.
Best regards.