Work Weeks setting to link back to project calendar

Hi,

I have created a MS Project file setup with required defaults that I’ll use as my template for creating new MPP files (Basically, copies of the template with changes based on data being pushed to it). Within this template I have resources setup that have been assigned to a base calendar. This base calendar is set to “Use Project default times for these days.” with regards to the Work Week values for ‘[Default]’ (See Fig. 1 and Fig. 2 in attachment). The problem I have is that when I modify the template and save as a new MPP file the linkage on the resource calendar is missing. Meaning the Work Weeks link back to the base calendar is missing. It’s defaulting every day to a non-working day (See Fig. 3 in attachment). Does anyone have any ideas on what may be causing this? Is there code that needs to be added to retain this link?

I’ve downloaded a trial version of 9.2.1 of which I have a temporary license for evaluation. I’m using VS 2010 and MS Project 2010.

Thanks, Calvin

Hi Calvin,

Thank you for posting your inquiry.

We were able to observe this issue by simply loading and re-saving such an MPP file to disc using the latest version of the API. The issue has been logged as TASKS-34468 in our bug tracking system and we shall update you here once there is some information available about this problem.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKS-34468) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.