Work with ActiveSheet

Hello,

I am having difficulties working with the SheetTabClick funcion, what I need is the following:

As the number of sheets is very large in my project, and the data from all the sheets is too big, I need to load dinamically the grids when I click on the SheetTab. For an example, if I have 10 sheets, only when I click in the respective tabs, the data for that sheet will be loaded.

But I need to know, first, what was the Last worksheet I was working, so I can send back the data to the server, and know what is the Tab that was clicked, so I can retrieve the relative data from the server.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Rudolf Gutlich
Delsis.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

You can do such a thing with the combination of Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

You will have to first load your source workbook using Aspose.Cells, then delete all the worksheets except one of them and then load it in your GridWeb using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

Please download and try the latest versions of these components from the following links

Please also visit the documentation of the both components from these links.

Besides that, we have done major enhancements and added new features since then, so we strongly recommend you to please download and try the latest offline demos of these components from these links.