Workbook doesn't load properly from Stream

Please see this code

//This works
var wb = new Workbook("/tmp/Crashed1.xlsx");

//This doesn’t work??
var wb1 = new Workbook(new FileStream("/tmp/Crashed1.xlsx", FileMode.OpenOrCreate));

Attached is the file. Could you please take a look?Crashed1.xlsx.zip (3.1 KB)

@Kevinng85,

Thanks for the template file and dertails.

After an initial test, I am able to observe the issue as you mentioned by loading your template file. I found an exception “Index was outside the bounds of the array” when reading the XLSX file format, it does not work for both ways:
e.g
Sample code:

//This does not work //var wb = new Workbook("e:\\test2\\Crashed1.xlsx");
//This doesn’t work either. var wb1 = new Workbook(new FileStream("e:\\test2\\Crashed1.xlsx", FileMode.OpenOrCreate))

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-46517” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@Kevinng85,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-46517”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Great,

Pls let me know asap.

@Kevinng85,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.12.4:

Aspose.Cells18.12.4 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.7 MB)
Aspose.Cells18.12.4 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.7 MB)
Aspose.Cells18.12.4 For .NetStandard20.Zip (3.8 MB)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Thx, will try and let you know

@Kevinng85,

You are welcome.

Confirmed
Worked for both Windows and Linux. Great job guys!

@Kevinng85,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by latest fix. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

hi @ahsaniqbalsidiqui

Do you have any specific date for this release?
We are also depending on this to provide release date for our customer.

@Kevinng85,

We do not have any specific date for the release (Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.1). The releases are published when ready. You may expect the next official release before the end of next week or so. You will also get automatic notification post in this thread when the new release is published.

The end of next week is good for us.

Thanks!