Workbook formula not calculate properly

*aspose version : 4.8

*problem : cell c30 in attached workbook is incorrect, it should be updated to b30, but it keep the previous value

*I've save the template just after wbk.calculateFormula with ReCalcOnOpen=false
so it shows that aspose.cells didn't update the value of cell c30 with that of b30

*i know there is a custom function in my workbook
please, just use a dummy ICustom wich return 1, the problem should still be there

Hi,

Could you try the attached version as I have tested with it and it calculates the formulas fine and I can get right value in C30 cell in the worksheet.

Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook();
workbook.Open(“f:\test\workbook.xls”);
workbook.CalculateFormula();
MessageBox.Show(workbook.Worksheets[0].Cells[“C30”].StringValue); //i can get 47.08 value
workbook.Save(“f:\test\output.xls”);

Kindly let us know if you still find any issue, we will be happy to check it out.

Thank you.

with the version : 4.8.05
and attached workbook

if i do : wbk.Worksheets.RemoveAt("data")

i get the error :

System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.String' to type '?.?'.
at ?.?.?(Object ?, Cell ?)
at Aspose.Cells.Worksheets.RemoveAt(Int32 index)
at Aspose.Cells.Worksheets.RemoveAt(String name)

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the template file.

Yes, we found the issue as you have mentioned, we will fix the issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET. We have fixed your mentioned issue.

Thank You & Best Regards,

I am having a similar error with RemoveAt with version 4.8.0.4.

May I please try this fix, too?

Hi Rodgers,

Yes sure, you may also try the fix for your need too. If you still find any issue, kindly give us the details with template file and code, we will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Yes, that did fix my problem, too. Thank you very much.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 10643) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.