Workbook.open fails

Hello

I am using aspose.cells 7.5.0.1. I have a workbook, when I try to use the workbook with

Workbook wrkbook = new Workbook(filename) or

Workbook.open(ms)

I am getting the following error

"Value was either too large or too small for an Int32." I have attached the sample workbook. This is a Show Stopper for the app. Following is the stacktrace.Following is the stacktrace.

OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.]
System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) +9591235
System.Int32.Parse(String s, IFormatProvider provider) +25
”.Š.(String ) +47
”..‚(€ , , Boolean ) +527
”..(€ , ) +580
”..–(€ , , Int32 , Boolean ) +145
”..Read() +369
”.‡.ƒ( ) +384
”.‡.‰( , String ) +132
”.‡.ƒ() +855
”.‡.Read() +193
”.†.(Workbook ) +120
Aspose.Cells.Workbook.Ÿ(Stream , LoadOptions , Boolean ) +4851
Aspose.Cells.Workbook.Ÿ(String , LoadOptions ) +2368
Aspose.Cells.Workbook..ctor(String file) +270
SampleForLBForAspose._Default.Button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Saran\Work\RnD\SampleForLBForAspose\SampleForLBForAspose\Default.aspx.cs:23
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +118
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +112
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5563OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.]
System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) +9591235
System.Int32.Parse(String s, IFormatProvider provider) +25
”.Š.(String ) +47
”..‚(€ , , Boolean ) +527
”..(€ , ) +580
”..–(€ , , Int32 , Boolean ) +145
”..Read() +369
”.‡.ƒ( ) +384
”.‡.‰( , String ) +132
”.‡.ƒ() +855
”.‡.Read() +193
”.†.(Workbook ) +120
Aspose.Cells.Workbook.Ÿ(Stream , LoadOptions , Boolean ) +4851
Aspose.Cells.Workbook.Ÿ(String , LoadOptions ) +2368
Aspose.Cells.Workbook..ctor(String file) +270
SampleForLBForAspose._Default.Button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Saran\Work\RnD\SampleForLBForAspose\SampleForLBForAspose\Default.aspx.cs:23
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +118
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +112
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5563

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We were able to replicate this exception using the latest version with your source file and sample code. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and resolve this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41773.

I understand you guys will be looking into this issue the sooner the possible. While working on this issue if you guys happened to see certain kind of formulas is causing issues let us know, so that we from ourside can try to get around that formula and try to get the system going. Thanks for you help.

Saran

Hi,

We have fixed your issue. We will provide you a fix in upcoming release as soon as possible. Please spare us some time. Once, the fix is available, we will let you know asap.

Hi Shakeel,

I was hoping that there will be a fix this Monday. As I said this issue is a show stopper for us. If we atleast know which formula is not letting aspose to open the workbook, we will be able to find a workaround and get our release going. Any help appreciated.

Thanks & Best Regards
Saran

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Your issue has already been fixed. You will get a fix soon in this week. Once, the fix is available, we will update you asap. Thanks for your patience.

Hi,

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.0.2 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41773) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.