Workbook problem

Hi,

I am getting exception when try to create Workbook object from document in attachment.
May you investigate this, please?

Thanks,
Zeljko

Hi,

Please try the attached version. I have tested using your template file with it using the following code, it works fine.

Workbook wb = new Workbook();
wb.open(“d:\files\2010%2bPTC%2bOCQ%2bItems%2b-%2bSTLAmiens%2b-%2bFor%2bTranslation.xls”);

wb.save(“d:\files\output.xls”);

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for fast response. May you please test your code with new file (from atachment)?.

Zeljko

Hi,

I have tested your file “oleObject14.bin.xls” with Aspose.Cells for Java v2.4.2.7 (attached in my previous reply), it also works fine.

Please try the version/fix.

Thank you.

Hi,

I have tested those two files with your jar. First file I cannot opened.

Please check again.

Thanks,
Zeljko

Hi,

I have tested with both files (you provided) using Aspose.Cells for Java v2.4.2.7, it works fine. Please make sure you are using my attached version with my sample code in this thread, also make sure that you have set the class path fine, you may print out the version number, see the code segment:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook();

System.out.println(CellsHelper.getReleaseVersion());

Hi,

I checked version, it is ok. I am using jkd5 version.
Exception is following:

Exception in thread “main” java.io.IOException: It is not a valid excel file: Index: 102, Size: 31
at com.aspose.cells.Workbook.c(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cells.Workbook.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cells.Workbook.open(Unknown Source)

Thanks,
Zeljko

Hi,

I am also using jdk5 with the following code segment using your first template file, it works fine.

Workbook wb = new Workbook();
wb.open(“d:\files\2010%2bPTC%2bOCQ%2bItems%2b-%2bSTLAmiens%2b-%2bFor%2bTranslation.xls”);

wb.save(“d:\files\output.xls”);

Here is the generated file using the code in my previous post.

Thanks for response. I have only one more question. Did you resaved xls which I sent you (with MS Excel)?

Zeljko

Hi,

No absolutely not, I use Aspose.Cells API to open and re-save it.

Thanks,

Hi,

Try to open and resave workbook from attachment. Do you see difference in Chart1 sheet.

Thanks,
Zeljko

Hi,

Now, I can find the issue. When I read/re-save your template file"oleObject14.bin.xls", the text(labels on the chart) becomes very large in the “Chart1”. I have logged your issue into our issue tracking system with an id: CELLSJAVA-21869. We will figure it out soon.

thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 21869) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.