Workbook.Save method is not working as expected

@rpunde,
We are gathering information about this issue and will share our feedback soon.

@rpunde,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.9.11 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells20.9.11 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.4 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.9.11 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.4 MB)

Hi Amjad,

Thanks for help. its working fine now.

One more query
When we open pdf file for first time zoom is set to 49%. How to make default zoom percentage - 100%.

Is there any property to set default value for zoom?

Thanks
Ranjana

@rpunde,

Could you please attach your input Excel file and output PDF file (by v20.9.11), we will check it soon.

PS. you may zip the files prior attaching here.

Attached both excel and pdf files.
Test.pdf (91.4 KB)
DataCompressIssue.zip (43.7 KB)

There is one more issue.
In pdf some data is compressed. In excel it looks good (Row 3).Though row height is same but its happening for some rows.

Thanks
Ranjana

@rpunde,

It looks you have set the one page per sheet option, fit to pages tall/wide or something similar option in code, that 's why you have this view in PDF. For confirmation, you may set the relevant option in MS Excel manually and then take the print preview of the sheet, you will see the same display or even worst. If you still think it is an issue with Aspose.Cells, kindly paste your sample code (runnable) that you are using, we will check it soon. Also, provide your expected output PDF (after specifying the relevant options in MS Excel) by MS Excel, this will help us on what you want to accomplish.

Hi amjad,

Still we are facing this chart issue. Now we are different values for in pdf.

Please have a look on urgent basis.

Thanks in Advance!!
Regards,ChartIssue.zip (60.6 KB)

Ranjana

@rpunde,

Thanks for the template file.

I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned. I found different data labels values for the chart in Excel to PDF rendering. I have logged a new ticket with an id “CELLSNET-47665” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

Thanks for Update. It will be great if we get solution by today EOD.

We have release for this chart in next week :frowning:

Regards,
Ranjana

@rpunde,

As the issue is just logged so it might not be feasible to fix it on the spot. Please spare us a few days (2-3 days) so we could evaluate your issue thoroughly first. We serve clients’ requests/issues on first come first serve basis which is fairest enough policy as we think. We will try to fix your issue soon (hopefully in the next week or so).

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47614,CELLSNET-47595) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.10. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Amjad_Sahi. You may also get the version @ Nuget repos. (NuGet Gallery | Aspose.Cells 20.10.0).

I have checked that time it was look fine for one decimal value.

But now its not working .

Issue is going to fix with 2.10 version ?

@rpunde,

Please note, issue “CELLSNET-47665” is not resolved in Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.10. As I told you it will be addressed in the next week or so.

Hi Amjad,

Any updates on chart issue? It will be great help if we get resolution for this asap.

Thanks
Ranjana

@rpunde,
Please spare us little more time. We will write back here soon to share our feedback.

Thanks for update

Can you please provide ETA for this? We have dependency on this for our release.

Thanks
Ranjana

@rpunde,

As we told you we will write back here once an update is ready or eta is available.

Thanks for your patience.

@rpunde,
It works ok with Aspose.Cells for .NET 20.10. Please let us know your feedback.

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui,

We don’t have .Net 20.10 aspose.cells dll. Please share with us.