Workin with Sensitivity label document in java

HI, when we were working with Microsoft Office 365 documents with the Sensitivity label, we failed to open them. I saw that .NET has support for them, but i didn’t find any documentation for the JAVA version

@paveln1234 Aspose.Words itself does not support Sensitivity Labels. We have an article that demonstrates the basic technique how to work with Sensitivity Labels in .NET using Microsoft.InformationProtection.File and Microsoft.Identity.Client packages:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/work-with-document-market-by-sensitivity-label/

Unfortunately, there is no such article for java. We have logged a request WORDSJAVA-2874 to create a similar article for java.

@paveln1234,
As for Aspose.Slides, we have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESJAVA-39465

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@paveln1234,

Could you please also tell us which other Aspose Java APIs (apart from Aspose.Words and Aspose.Slides) you want to cope with sensitivity labels for different file formats? This will help us evaluate and log appropriate tickets into our database for analysis.

Hi, I would like to get the same behavior at aspose slides and aspose OneNote, and I believe from the requests in the free support form that others would like to get it to emails ether.

@paveln1234,

Thanks for your confirmation on the Aspose APIs.

We have already logged a ticket for Aspose.Slides for Java. For Aspose.Note for Java, we have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): NOTEJAVA-1196

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Once we have an update on any of the logged tickets, we will let you know here.

@paveln1234,

For Aspose.Note, are you talking about Tags? If so, please see and read the topic on working with tags. Also, here is sample line of code to get a label for each tag for your reference.

If this is not what you need, please provide a sample document with test data so that we could better understand what you actually mean by OneNote document with Sensitivity labels.