Working with Note Attachments

I’ve been using the Note Attachment feature, and have successfully created a note, placing it on top of an image by using negative paragraph margins. But how can I do this:

1. Position the note at an absolute location (is the new absolute position feature ready yet?)
2. Control the size and position of the note box when it is open.

Thanks,
Joe A.

Dear JoeA,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

I am now working on absolute positioning and this feature will be available several days later. Controling the size and position of the note is not supported currently. I have to consider adding support for it in the next release.

Is there any chance the positioning and size of the open note feature could be available in the next 3 to 4 weeks? I very much want to use your product, but I need that feature.

Thanks!
Joe A.

Dear JoeA,

OK. I will study this issue ASAP and reply to you.

Dear JoeA,

It’s possible to support positioning and size of open note feature. This feature will be available late this month.

That’s great news about the feature being ready at the end of the month! Thank you Tommy. I’ll check for the update in another week. Once that feature is added, I will definitely place the order for Aspose.Pdf as it will then have all of the features I need for my project.

Joe A.

Tommy,

How is this new feature going? Any estimate when it will be released? I need to start my project soon that requires it.

Thanks,
Joe A.

Dear Joe,

I have almost finished it. I will release a hot fix today or tomorrow.

Dear Joe,

Please download hot fix here.

Tommy,

Thank you very much for the quick turn around adding this new feature. I also see in 1.8.5, you have added absolute paragraph positioning. I now have what I need to use your toolkit. I will be trying out these two new features very soon. Thank you again.

Regards,
Joe A.