Working with vbaProject on Linux systems brokes vba in excel file

Attached example works fine on Windows systems. But after running it on Linux system resulted excel file has few issues:

1) module MTest disappears
2) clicking “Run macro” button on VBA editor generates error about incorrect code syntax even there is no any code in modules (Screenshot1.png)

Hi Dmitry,

Thank you for sharing the samples. I have evaluated the presented scenario on Ubuntu 15.10 against the latest version of Aspose.Cells for Java 16.11.0, and I am able to notice both mentioned issues on my side. Please note, the error “Object variable or with block variable not set” could be due to the missing module in the resultant spreadsheet therefore I have raised the main concern, that is; re-saving the spreadsheet on Linux removes the Vba module from the resultant XLSM. The ticket Id for your future reference is CELLSJAVA-42069. Please spare us little time to further evaluate the scenario and get back to you with updates in this regard.

Hi again,

This is to update you that we have resolved the problem logged earlier as CELLSJAVA-42069. We will shortly share the fix here for your testing.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42069) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.