We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Worksheet(s) are still visible after setting the property IsVisible = False

Hi,


I am opening a .xlsm file with several worksheets. The worksheets are then populated with data, after the data population is complete, I then go ahead and do this:

wb.Worksheets(“Name of Worksheet”).IsVisible = False
wb.Worksheets(“Name of Worksheet”).IsVisible = False

where wb is my current .xlsm worksheet

The funny thing is when I am debugging through it, it seems before it even reaches this statement the IsVisible property of both is already equal to False (I am not setting it anywhere else, I am positive), not sure if that has anything to do with it. Another thing is that each sheet in which I am trying to hide is protected with a password. I am not sure if that has something to do with it. I wouldn’t think so since I can manually go in and hide the worksheet w/o putting in the password. One more thing is that when the sheet first opens, you get the message - “This tool required the use of Macros Please enable Macros to continue” Not sure if that has something to do with it, if that is the issue is there a way to enable macros using your api so I can hide my sheets?

Thanks for any help

Hi,


Please try our latest fix/version:Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.3.2.
If you still find the issue, could you create a sample console application, zip it and post it here to show the issue with template file(s), we will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

I tried updating the .dll and it still did not work (my sheets are still visible). I have attached a sample console app which demonstrates the issue.


Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue using your sample code and source files. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and fix the issue. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41700.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

After investigation, we found that your macro code makes the worksheet visible again. Please check your macro
code.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan