WorksSheet object in Word

Hi.
We have a Word document with an WorksSheet object. When we process the document with Aspose.Word the WorksSheet object becomes an image in 2003 version and in 2007 version the WorksSheet object dissappears.
Please, see “Grafico 1” in nine page in the attached documents.
Thank you for all.

Hi
Thank you for reporting these problems to us. I managed to reproduce both of the problems on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issues. You will be notified as soon as they are resolved.
Best regards.

Hi.
We need to know when you will fix the issues, because we have and end date to finish my project and we will need notify to my client this problem.
Thank you.

Hi

Thanks for your request. The problem with “2007 version” occurs because Aspose.Words does not support OOXML diagrams and charts. This feature will be supported in the next version of Aspose.Words, which comes out in a month or so. We will notify you.
Regarding the “2003 version” I cannot give a estimate at the moment. We should first analyze the problem. We will let you know once there is some progress with this issue.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 6001) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(21)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3646) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.