Wrap Text not rendered in HTML

Hi,
I have an XLSX file (inputFile.xlsx) with a Wrap Text in cell A3 and in cell B1.
When rendered in HTML ( saveAsHTMLGeneratedByAsposeCells.html ):

• In cell A3 : the html rendered is OK
  • In cell B1 : the html rendered is bad. In that case, all the text is on one line instead of being wrapped.

If you saveAsPDF it works for both cells. ( saveAsPDFGeneratedByAsposeCells.pdf )

Test done with Aspose Cells 19.9

All the files are in the zip.

files.zip (19.5 KB)

@julien.mevel.isilog,
We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-46935 – Wrap text not rendered in HTML

@julien.mevel.isilog,
Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.9.4:

Aspose.Cells19.9.4 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.9 MB)
Aspose.Cells19.9.4 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.0 MB)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Hi,

We can not use this fix. I have the same question as for “CELLSNET-46940”

Thanks.

@julien.mevel.isilog,

Well, we are scheduled to publish (on Downloads and Nuget repos.) our next official release (Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.10) in the next few days (2-5 days or so). This release will include all the fixes (including this fix) and enhancements. So, you may wait for a few days and keep an eye on the notification message about the new release (in your threads).

PS. Only official releases are published on Nuget repos.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46935) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.10. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Amjad_Sahi

Hi,
I confirm that this issue is solved by V19.10

Thanks.

@julien.mevel.isilog,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new version/fix. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.