Write Function for macro enabled presentations

Hello,

I'm using Aspose for Slides 4.4.0.0 .Net and I have come across and issue with the PresentationEx.Write() function when saving a macro enabled presentation when office 2010 is installed on my machine. The write command works with office 2007, but fails with 2010. The VBAProject is completely removed.

Is anyone running into this issue?

Please advise.

After further testing… I noticed when using the PresentationEx.Write() function… and physically open the presentation , it only crashed when I try to access the macro in PowerPoint 2010. The same file works fine in PowerPoint 2007. When I save the same presentation in PowerPoint 2007, I can then open it in PowerPoint 2010.

Please advise.

Hello Dear,

I have observed the issue shared by you. It will be really helpful, if you may please share the source presentation file with us for necessary investigation. I will be thankful to you for your cooperation.

Thanks and Regards,

Attached is the simple example of a macro enabled presentation.

Once I run the file through a the following code, I get a crash in PowerPoint 2010 when trying to access the macro, but it works fine in PowerPoint 2007.

public static void OpenAndWriteTest()
{
string input = "@c:\Presentation1.pptm;
string output = "@c:\Presentation1_output.pptm;

// Open the presentation
Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx presentation =
new Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx(input);

// Save the presentation
presentation.Write(output);
}

Please advise.

Hello Dear,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to identify the issue as shared by you. An issue with ID 23513 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has also been linked with the issue, so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hello,

I've updated to Aspose.Slides for .NET version 5.0.1. Although this upgrade has corrected some of the previous issues I was experiencing, it did not address the issue of saving a PowerPoint Macro-Enabled Presentation.

in a simple example:

string presentationFile = @"c:\presentation1.pptm";

LoadOptions options = new Aspose.Slides.LoadOptions(Aspose.Slides.LoadFormat.Auto);
this.presentation = new Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx(presentationFile, options);
this.presentation.Write(presentationFile);

when I open the presentation its corrupt.

Please advise.

Hello Dear,

As I have shared with you earlier that the support for macro enabled presentation is unavailable at the moment and issue with ID 23513 has already been added in our issue tracking system. The issue has been scheduled for investigation by mid of April and by then we will share the possible ETA for the resolution of issue with you. We really appreciate your cooperation in terms of patience for this.

Thanks and Regards,

Hello,

I’m just following up on this issue. Have you been able to assess the issue and have you been able to determine an ETA for a resolution regarding this issue?

thanks

Hi Trinh,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the issue specified has been resolved in Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.2.0. We are in phase of reviewing the product release and will be soon shared online. We will notify you, once the build is available online.

Thanks and Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 23513) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.