Writing a .Net program to display PowerPoint presentation

I need to write a program that will run a PowerPoint presentation in a window unattended (we are writing a Kiosk). Will your product do that?
This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

Can you please elaborate what actually you want to do using Aspose.Slides? Meanwhile, please follow the code samples given in product documentation available here. Hopefully, they will provide you enough guidance. Please feel free to share your query.

Thanks and Regards,

All I need to do is display a power point presentation to the screen. We provide a kiosk to our users that will allow us to display information (there essentially is no user interaction). So I’d like to just open the presentation and run it. I have looked at things like the MS PowerPointer viewer and it opens in a new window. I need to be able to run the presentation as a control on a window.

In an ideal world I would like a version that runs directly in WPF.

TIA - Jeff.

Hi Jeff,

I regret to inform you that Aspose.Slides does not support running of a presentation, since it is a non-graphical PowerPoint management component. As a work around, I can suggest you to save presentation file as PPS and then loading that PPS in web browser using ASP.NET application.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,