Writing into PDF

Hi,

My Name is Deepa. We have a requirement to generate Barcode and write the generated barcode in PDF file, there will be more than one barcode generated and I want this to be printed in a separate page for each barcode . Will this be possible with Aspose software ? If its possible whats the cost of the software ?

Thanks

Hi Deepa,

Thank you very much for considering Aspose.

In order to achieve your goal, you’ll have to use two products: Aspose.BarCode for Java and Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java. You can use Aspose.BarCode for Java to create new barcode images, while Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java allows you to add those barcode images in a PDF page. You can create as many barcodes as you want and add them to any PDF page of your choice.

You can find prices of these two products from the first two links provided above. If you have any further questions regarding licensing or pricing, you can post your query in Aspose.Purchase forum.

I hope this helps.
Regards,

Hi,

PDFFileMend constructor has input parameters input PDF file which in my case is not available , I only have the Image file which needs to be put into PDF file along with some text. Please let me know how to proceed with this .

Thanks

Deepa

Hi Deepa,

As I understand, you want to create a new PDF file from scratch with some image and text etc. In that case, you’ll have to use Aspose.Pdf for Java which allows you to create new PDF files with different types of contents. You can also create a new PDF file from an image.

Please have a look into Aspose.Pdf for Java and if you think it satisfies your requirement and you find any further questions, you may post them in Aspose.Pdf forum.

I hope this helps.
Regards,

Hi Latif,

I tried the above solution , but in that there is a package com.aspose.pdf.elements.Image which is not available in aspose.pdf . Please let me know in which Jar this package exists . Also , I want to know that we have a requirement of Barcode Image + table with 2 columns and 4 rows under barcode image in a single page , likewise there will be so many pages with different barcode Image and different table content . Please let me know if there are any APIs for this .

Thanks

Deepa

Hi Deepa,

As this issue is related to Aspose.Pdf, I’m moving this thread to the related forum. The Aspose.Pdf team would be able to help you out with your requirement.

Regards,

Hi Deepa,

Thanks for your interested in our products.

I have made some corrections in the code snippet specified over Load image from Local Disk and now you should be able to place barcode image inside the PDF document. But before you place the barcode inside the PDF file, it must be converted to Aspose.Pdf for Java supported format.

Now as per your requirement, you can first add image object to paragraphs collection of Section object and then add a table object to Paragraphs collection of Section. You can define as many rows and columns for the table object and place as many table as you want on the pdf file. Please visit the following link for information on Working with Tables

In the event of any further query, please feel free to contact. We are sorry for your inconvenience.