Wrong alignment for rotated image in shape

Hello,

I insert an image to shape containing a merge-field. When a text box inside a shape (where the image will be inserted) has rotated text with LEFT alignment then the output DOCX has a wrong RIGHT alignment for the image added. For PDF format all is correct.

So the output documents:
Test 1 / DOCX - Wrong
Test 1 / PDF - Correct
Test 2 / DOCX - Correct
Test 2 / PDF - Correct

aspose-test-shape-format.zip (84.0 KB)

Best regards, Evgeniy

@konfetov

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the behavior of MS Word.

It would be great if you please manually create your expected Word document using Microsoft Word and attach it here for our reference. We will investigate how you want your final Word output be generated like. We will then provide you more information on this along with code.

Hi Tahir,

I can agree that Aspose.Words mimics the behavior of MS Word.
But then this is a bug in conversion of document with rotated shape to PDF.

Please see attached the input Word document and output PDF document produced by Aspose.Words.
save-to-pdf.zip (17.9 KB)

Also I attach here a screenshort showing the problem of the element alignment. In PDF file the alignment for internal picture changed from LEFT to RIGHT.
screenshot.png (41.0 KB)

Best regards, Evgeniy

@konfetov

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-18069. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@tahir.manzoor

Could you please check a status of WORDSNET-18069 and inform me if the issue will be fixed for next release of Aspose.Words 19.3?

Best regards, Evgeniy

@konfetov

Thanks for your inquiry. We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. We work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

Unfortunately, there is no ETA available for this issue. You reported this issue in free support forum and it will be treated with normal priority. To speed up the progress of issue’s resolution, we suggest you please check our paid support policies from following link.
Paid Support Policies