Wrong annotation rectangle on page resize

Hi,

When I try to set the size of the 2nd page, as the size of the 1st page. The annotation rectangles are not properly resized. Please see the code:
Document doc = new Document(“Doc_A.pdf”);
Aspose.Pdf.Rectangle rect = doc.Pages[2].Rect;
PdfPageEditor ppe = new PdfPageEditor();
ppe.BindPdf(doc);
ppe.PageSize = new Aspose.Pdf.PageSize((float)rect.Width, (float)rect.Height);
ppe.Zoom = 0.75f;
ppe.Save(“Doc_B.pdf”);

Doc_A.pdf (101.5 KB)
Doc_B.pdf (103.7 KB)
Before.png (11.1 KB)
After.png (11.4 KB)

@licenses

Thank you for contacting support.

I have worked with the data shared by you but I am unable to notice the problem mentioned by you. Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox as well as Foxit Reader, are displaying the content fine. Select all does not even highlight such dislocated annotation rectangles. I have attached a screenshot for your kind reference. Comparison.JPG. Please elaborate, with which application are you seeing the dislocated rectangles while mentioning your environment details so that we may investigate further to help you out.

Hi,

If you will click on annotations, you will see the correct QuadPoints array on text (black rectangles with red border)Valid QP.png. But when the page is resized, the points are located in different location. Invalid Quad Points

@licenses

Thank you for elaborating it further.

I have worked with the data shared by you and have been able to notice the problem. A ticket with ID PDFNET-44245 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The issue ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.