Hi. I have made a templte for export.
Thanks for your request. The problem is in your template. If you press Alt+F9 to see field codes you will see that in the second column there is no MERGEFIELD inside HYPERLINK field. That is why the second hyperlink does not work as expected.
MS Word behaves very strange with MERGEFIELD nested into HYPERLINK. Once I open/save the document, MS Word converted the nested MERGEFIELD to simple text and that is why it is not filled. I had to modify the document using XML editor to make this work (see the attached template). But still once you open save the document in MS Word, the nested MERGEFIELD (hostignUrl) becomes simple text and does not work. Looks like bug in MS Word.