Wrong colour printed - RED prints as BLACK (v19.2)

Help please!
The text dark red text ARMSTRONG (2 instances) in the attached PDF incorrectly prints as BLACK using Aspose.Pdf version 19.2 (all other colour are correct).
Any ideas?
Regards,
PaulArmstrong.pdf (1.6 MB)

@swiftyFA

Would you kindly use latest version of the API i.e. Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.10 in your environment and in case you still face any issue, please share a sample code snippet for our reference so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

I have tried Aspose.PDF 19.10 and the problem is not fixed :frowning:
A colleague (who understands PDF files better than I do) has looked at the problem PDF file and says the text that is incorrectly being printed as black is using CMYK. All the other colour (that print correctly) are RGB.

The API function we are calling to print the file is Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfViewer.PrintDocumentWithSettings

Regards
Paul

@swiftyFA

Would you kindly share the sample PDF document as requested earlier. We will try to test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Apologies - I though I had uploaded the sample PDF file with my original mArmstrong.pdf (1.6 MB)
essage.

Please find it attached to this one

@swiftyFA

Thank you for sharing the file.

Would you please share SSCCE code so that we may proceed to reproduce and investigate it in our environment.

Please find SSCCE code in the attached zipSSCCE.zip (579 Bytes)

@swiftyFA

We have been able to reproduce the issue in our environment. A ticket with ID PDFNET-47204 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.