Wrong comment read after compare

After compare comment with reply on second paragraph got wrong value. Value was get as union of commet + reply. If I remove comment from first paragraph, value of comment from second paragraph correct. Also if I create comment + reply on third, value from third correct.
http://joxi.ru/823nnxlS91NBem
code:

Document doc = new Document("C:\\parleypro\\PAR-13234\\1.docx");
Document doc2 = new Document("C:\\parleypro\\PAR-13234\\2.docx");
doc.acceptAllRevisions();
doc2.acceptAllRevisions();
doc.compare(doc2, "3", new Date());
NodeCollection<Comment> comments = doc.getChildNodes(NodeType.COMMENT, true);
for (Comment n:comments) {
    System.out.println(n.getText());
}

comment_bug.zip (37.7 KB)

@vhostt,

Instead of

• rttr
  • fdfdsf
  • First
  • FirstSecond

do you want Aspose.Words for Java to print following text of Comment?

• rttr
  • fdfdsf
  • First
  • Second

Or what are you expectations? However, for the sake of any corrections in Aspose.Words for Java API, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-21718. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of linked issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.

@awais.hafeez
Why comment + reply from first paragraph I got separate as “rttr” and “fdfdsf” ( “rttr” comment - “fdfdsf” reply for comment )
But for second paragraph I got “First” and “FirstSecond” where"First" comment - reply was “Second”
Why so different logic?

@vhostt,

We have logged these details in our issue tracking system and will inform you here as soon as this issue is resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-21718) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Java 21.9 update.