Wrong Fonts type unsinmg Mailmerge and NodeImporter

Hi,

I have a strange problem.
I attached code as example (real code is more complex).

The Problem is, that font types (styles) should be imported during document import in another document.
But when using mailmerge before, font type is getting Times New Roman.

If I don’t use mailmerge, fonts are perfect.

Do you have any ideas, workaround solutions?

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the delayed response. Please change this line of code

Aspose.Words.NodeImporter importer = new Aspose.Words.NodeImporter(docToImport, docBase, ImportFormatMode.KeepSourceFormatting);

as follows:

Aspose.Words.NodeImporter importer = new Aspose.Words.NodeImporter(docToImport, docBase, ImportFormatMode.UseDestinationStyles);

I hope, this helps.

Best regards,

I want to import styles from import document, so I’m not able to workaround this bug by this action.
In this example, styles are very similar, but in other cases, KeepSourceFormatting is neccassary.

Greetings

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your request. I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-8505. Our development team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8505) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Fix is ok and working.

Thanks.