Wrong html table height

Hi! I’ve noticed there is a problem when I’m trying to convert an excel cell range to html. When I’m converting an excel cell range from the worksheet that does not contain a chart it is looking fine. But when there is a chart in the worksheet than inside rendered html table there is an empty row with great height. Depending on the chart position against cell range, unexpected row will move table top or bottom. It seems that this height is somehow connected with the height of the chart. I’m sending you an example written in .net core 3.1. I was using latest aspose cells nuget package version 21.9.0. Problem occurs both in windows and linux environment.

There is an excel example inside code in Examples/Example.xlsx. You can review the output of different scenarios in html format in Outputs folder.

wrong_height_1.png (4.4 KB)
wrong_height_2.png (2.9 KB)
AsposeBug.zip (142.7 KB)

Hi @Amjad_Sahi. Maybe I forgot to mention but code is in zip file provided. AsposeBug.zip There is AsposeBug.sln there and it is dockerized.

1 Like

@ottap,

Thanks for providing further details.

We will be looking into your issue and get back to you soon.

1 Like

@ottap,
We have observed the issue and logged it into our database for detailed analysis. You will be notified here once any update is ready for sharing.

This issue is logged as:
CELLSNETCORE-269 - Wrong row with large height is added into HTML table

1 Like

@ottap
Please try the latest fix 21.9.5
Aspose.Cells21.9.5 For .NetStandard20.Zip (5.6 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNETCORE-269) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by simon.zhao