Wrong HyperLinks After Converting From DOC to PDF

I’m converting a DOC to a PDF and some hyperlinks are
wrong. I’m attaching both input and output files for sample.

See the page 14 in the PDF file, the hyperlink is wrong. It is linking to the following URL: “$tVD1;.C6BBAh73as(g)M1*q2\gEr݁Kéщu|,A”.

Hi Rogger,

Thank you for inquiry. First of all, please try to use the latest version at your end and see if it resolves your issue. Moreover, i did not observe this problem on my end. I have attached output Pdf file.

I hope this will help.

The error persists. See the code i’m using:

Hashtable hsTagsRegs = New Hashtable();
hsTagsRegs.Add("##DatImp", New DateTime(2011, 6, 15, 17, 5, 0));
hsTagsRegs.Add("##NmeElb", "Siteware");
hsTagsRegs.Add("##DatApr", "");
hsTagsRegs.Add("##SigUni", "SiteAir 2011");
hsTagsRegs.Add("##TitDoc", "TESTE ROGGER");
hsTagsRegs.Add("##NmeVrf", "");
hsTagsRegs.Add("##DatVrf", "");
hsTagsRegs.Add("##TipCop", "Copia Não Controlada");
hsTagsRegs.Add("##DatCri", New DateTime(2011, 6, 14, 11, 10, 6));
hsTagsRegs.Add("##NumRev", "0");
hsTagsRegs.Add("##NmeApr", "Siteware");
hsTagsRegs.Add("##CodDoc", "AI_Site_Air2011_009");
Dim processedFile As IO.Stream = New IO.MemoryStream()

Try
    Dim doc As New Document(pFileName)

For Each item As DictionaryEntry In hsTagsRegs
        doc.Range.Replace(item.Key.ToString(), item.Value.ToString(), False, False)

Next
    Dim saveOptions As New Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions()

saveOptions.EncryptionDetails = New Saving.PdfEncryptionDetails(String.Empty, Guid.NewGuid().ToString(), Saving.PdfEncryptionAlgorithm.RC4_128)
    saveOptions.EncryptionDetails.Permissions = Saving.PdfPermissions.DisallowAll
    saveOptions.SaveFormat = Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf
    doc.Save(processedFile, saveOptions)

Catch ex As Exception
    Throw ex
End Try
Return processedFile

Hi Rogger,

Thank you for details. When you apply some encryption algo, whole content is encrypted and becomes secured. Moreover, i noticed the encrypted hyper-links are not open-able in browser by double click. So, I have logged this feature as WORDSNET-5989. We will keep you informed here.

Any updates on this issue?

Hi
Thanks for your request. The issue reported in this thread is already resolved in the current codebase. The fix will be included into the next version of Aspose.Words that comes out in a week.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5989) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.