Wrong image showing up in worksheet

I am using a stream to add an image to my worksheet and it is working fine. But when I create a second worksheet in a separate web request, the image from the first will show up in the second. This only seems to happen when I have excel already open with the first worksheet and then open the second from the browser. It does not happen if I select "save" instead of "open" in the browser dialog.

Here is the code I use to populate the image:

MemoryStream stream = new MemoryStream();

image.Save(stream, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Png);

worksheet.Pictures.Add(1, 1, stream);

Could you please more of your code here? That will help me to figure out the problem. And which version are you using?

Well, there really isn't much to it, the other code that I use would be to populate the data of my worksheet. I tried this with version 3.5.0 and 3.5.1 in .net

MemoryStream stream = new MemoryStream();

image.Save(stream, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Png);

worksheet.Pictures.Add(1, 1, stream);

excel.Save("thefilenamesarethesamewiththisproblem.xls", SaveType.OpenInExcel, FileFormatType.Default, context.Response);

context.Response.Flush();

context.Response.End();

Another user reported a similar problem. I am working on this issue and will release a hotfix at the start of next week. Thanks for your patience.

Please download and try v3.5.2 at http://www.aspose.com/Downloads/Aspose.Excel/.Net/3.5.2.0/Default.aspx .

Thank You. It looks like this fixes the problem.