Wrong reference in conditional formatting formula (OP-95624)

Hi Support,
Using the “Cells.InsertRows” function and then the “Cells.DeleteRows” function changes the reference within a formula in conditional formatting.
The expected behavior is that the two functions have the same behavior regarding references, but it appears that “Cells.InsertRows” does not change the reference and “Cells.DeleteRows” changes it instead.
I attach a simple program to replicate the problem.

Br,
Andrea

OP-95624.zip (107.5 KB)

@andreagasparin,

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your template files and sample. I found that wrong reference in conditional formatting formula us obtained after inserting/deleting rows. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-50517” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@andreagasparin,

We evaluated your issue further.

The deleting row operation infects only part of conditional formatting’s range. For such kind of situation, the conditional formatting needs to be split into two or more parts and should be handled differently for the condition formulas. It is a complicated task for us to implement it in the APIs. Currently, we plan to finish it in next month.

Once we have further updates, we will let you know.

@andreagasparin,

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved now. The fix will be included in the next release (Aspose.Cells for .NET v22.4) which is scheduled to be published before the end of this week. You will also be notified when the next version is released.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-50517) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi