Shape thumbnails are not properly generated using Aspose.Slides for .NET

Hi there. I’m trying to get thumbnail from shape with getthumbnail() method. But every time this method returns this shape with arrows on both sides meanwhile in Powerpoint this shape has only one arrow in one side. Could you please advise? The presentation with a single shape you can find here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6feg1bfwyqz78io/WrongArrow.pptx?dl=0

@obrusentsov,

I have observed the issue shared b you and request you to please try using latest Aspose.Slides for .NET 19.1 on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the generated output and used sample code with us. We will be able to observe the issue on our end on provision of requested information.

Hi, thank you for your fast reply. I made it using the latest 19.1 version of aspose slides for .Net. I’ll add screenshots tomorrow

@obrusentsov,

Thank you for the feedback. We will be looking forward to hear further from you in case there is still an issue.

Hello. Here is the link for the source code and here is the link to a thumbnail, produced by the source code

@obrusentsov,

I have observed the issue shared by you and have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-40944 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi again. Great to see that this issue is resolved. How can i apply this fix or should i wait untill new release will appear?

@obrusentsov,

I like to share this issue is going to be resolved tentatively in Aspose.Slides 19.3. We will share good news with you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-40944) have been fixed in this update.