Wrong text bold style on convert excel pivot table to Pdf

Hi

When we convert Excel file with pivot table inside with bold text style to Pdf, bold style of rows not equal to original. Native Excel convertion works fine.
That behavior reproduces at Конвертируйте XLSM в PDF онлайн бесплатно and in code with latest Aspose.Cells.

Sample code:
var loadOptions = new LoadOptions(FileFormatUtil.DetectFileFormat(filename).LoadFormat);
using var workbook = new Workbook(filename, loadOptions);

var saveOptions = new PdfSaveOptions();
var resultFilename = Path.ChangeExtension(filename, “.pdf”);
workbook.Save(resultFilename, saveOptions);

Excel file:
Source.zip (10.0 KB)

Converted file to Pdf with Aspose:
Dest_Aspose.pdf (22.4 KB)

Converted file to Pdf with Excel:
Dest_Excel.pdf (134.3 KB)

@directum,

Thanks for the template file and output PDF files.

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by converting your template file to PDF. I found some wrong text bold style on converting Excel pivot table to PDF. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-51735” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@directum,

This is to notify you that your issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in our upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v22.9) scheduled for the second week of September 2022. You will also be notified when the next version is released.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-51735) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi