Wrong vertical alignment of cell text on convert to pdf excel with pivot table

Hi

When we convert Excel with pivot table to Pdf, vertical alignment of some cells text changes. Native excel convertion works fine.
That behavior reproduces at Конвертируйте XLSM в PDF онлайн бесплатно and in code with latest Aspose.Cells.

Pivot table:
pivot-table.png (20.7 KB)

How it converts in Excel:
excel.pdf.png (31.7 KB)

How it converts in Aspose:
aspose.pdf.png (29.0 KB)

book.xlsm, aspose.pdf, excel.pdf:
book.zip (625.7 KB)

Sample code:

var loadOptions = new LoadOptions(FileFormatUtil.DetectFileFormat(filename).LoadFormat);
  loadOptions.DefaultStyleSettings.VerticalAlignment = TextAlignmentType.Bottom;
  using var workbook = new Workbook(filename, loadOptions);

var saveOptions = new PdfSaveOptions();
  var resultFilename = Path.ChangeExtension(filename, ".pdf");
  workbook.Save(resultFilename, saveOptions);

@directum,

Thanks for the sample file and screenshots.

Please notice, after an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your sample file. I found an issue regarding wrong vertical alignment of the cell text on converting to PDF from Excel file with pivot table. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-51595” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@directum,

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved now. The fix will be included in the next release (Aspose.Cells v22.8 ) which is scheduled in the second week of August 2022. You will also be notified when the next version is released.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-51595) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi

With presented snippet now works fine.
But without

cells with Bottom vertical alignment converts like with Center vertical alignment.

Is it normal that property DefaultStyleSettings.VerticalAlignmentof must be assigned for properly convertion?

@directum,

Yes, it is normal and your understanding it correct. You need to use the line:
to load the file with (bottom) vertical alignment for cells which you require.