Wrong word wrapping on convert to Pdf excel with pivot table

Hi

When we convert Excel with pivot table to Pdf, word wrapping changes. Native excel convertion works fine.
That behavior reproduces at Конвертируйте XLSM в PDF онлайн бесплатно and in code with latest Aspose.Cells.

Pivot table:
ZoomIt64_2022-07-05_18-33-16.png (25.5 KB)

How it converts in Aspose:
ZoomIt64_2022-07-05_18-35-13.png (3.5 KB)

How it converts in Excel:
ZoomIt64_2022-07-05_18-35-52.png (3.1 KB)

Source Excel file:
Книга1.zip (10.1 KB)

@directum,

Thanks for the template file and screenshots.

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by converting your template file to PDF. I found wrong word wrapping in the pivot table report in the output PDF.
e.g.
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(stringFileName);           
workbook.Save("e:\\test2\\out1.pdf"); 

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-51524” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@directum,

We are pleased to inform you that the ticket (logged earlier as"CELLSNET-51524") has been resolved now. The supported feature will be included in the next official release (Aspose.Cells v22.8) which is scheduled to be released before the end of this week or in the next week early. You will also be notified when the next version is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-51524) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi

Hi
We tested fix and it not works in some other case.
New test file and screenshot attached.
Source2.zip (10.3 KB)
AcroRd32_2022-09-14_12-30-13.png (33.7 KB)

@directum,

Thanks for the screenshot and sample file.

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by converting your template XLSM file to PDF. I found incorrect word wrapping in the pivot table report in the output PDF.
e.g.
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(stringFileName);           
workbook.Save("e:\\test2\\output.pdf"); 

I have logged a separate ticket with an id “CELLSNET-52014” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@directum,

Please find attached the screenshot.
Screenshot_button.png (6.8 KB)

As you can see in the the screenshot highlighted, the button takes up some space, it effects the word wrap in the cell. We are sorry but we can’t simulate exactly the same width of the button as it is in MS Excel, so the word wrap will be different with the one in Excel in some cases. We can’t fix it currently.