X-axis labels are wrong after upgrading to 22.2

Hi,

The x-axis labels of some charts have changed after upgrading from Apose.Cells 21.2 to 22.2 and are now mixed up, can you please have a look and let us know if this is a regression?
You can see the comparison between versions (after dragging the emf images into Word to visualize them) in the image.png file.

Code:

var book = new Workbook(@".\test.xlsx");
Worksheet sheet = book.Worksheets[0];
var options = new ImageOrPrintOptions
    {
        ImageType = ImageType.Emf,
        OnePagePerSheet = true,
    };
sheet.Charts[0].ToImage(@".\test with 22.2.emf", options);

image.png (11.5 KB)
test.zip (41.5 KB)

Thanks,

@ServerSide527,

Thanks for the template file and screenshot.

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by rendering the chart to image format. I found the x-axis labels of the chart have been changed after upgrading to newer Aspose.Cells versions. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-50983” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@ServerSide527,

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in the (upcoming) next release (Aspose.Cells for .NET v22.5), which is scheduled to be released next week. The date has not been finalized as we will release the version as soon as it is ready. You will also be notified when the next version is released.

@ServerSide527,

Unfortunately we discovered some other issues during testing with the fix, so the release(v22.5) doesn’t include the fix. The fix will be included in V22.6.

@ServerSide527,

The fix will be included in the (upcoming) release (Aspose.Cells for .NET v22.6), which is scheduled to be released before the end of this week or in the next week early. You will also be notified when the next version is released.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-50983) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi

The issues you have found earlier have been fixed in this update. If you have downloaded the prior one(22.6.0), please use this update to replace the downloaded one because 22.6 has a bug which sometimes may cause generated file corrupted.