XBRL word javascript API

Hi, I see the APIs for XBRL/iXBRL are available in .Net&Python. Are the APIs available in Javascript as CDN to be consumed in a react/angular pages? If not any java APIs I can try out?

Are the XBRL APIs available as part of Aspose.Words or is it standalone? Please let us know. We are directed to this forum by your sales team.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

@srikanta2192 XBRL/iXBRL is not a part of Aspose.Words API. Aspose.Words is a cross-platform class library that enables your applications to process and convert different document formats.

Thanks for the response.

Since XBRL is not part of Aspose.Words, can XBRL API be exposed as a Java library?

Thanks

@srikanta2192 Unfortunately, I am not familiar with XBRL, I think it would be better to ask XBRL vendor about it’s availability as Java library.

@alexey.noskov sure, I have modified the category to Aspose.Finance. Will await the team’s response.

@srikanta2192,

We are sorry but currently we have Aspose.Finance libraries for .NET and Python platforms only which are used to manage XBRL and iXBRL Finance-Related formats. Also, we don’t have cloud API for Aspose.Finance.

Thanks @amjad.sahi
Are there any future plans to support Java/JS?

@srikanta2192,

I will check and discuss with the team and let you update.

@srikanta2192,

Aspose.Finance for Java is in our plans and will be published in the future. Sorry, we cannot give you an ETA at the moment, but once we schedule it and make some progress, we will update and share an ETA if possible.