XFA flattening isssue 2

Hello,

I ran the ImportFromXML snippet and it worked correctly, the output file was filled with the xml data. Then I decided to try to flatten this file and even if the execution went fine, the output file was filled, but showing some errors and still NOT flattened. I am attaching the input and output files and printing the code below. I tried with simplified files as well, but still the same result, attaching them as well.

Please advice.

Best regards,

Nikola

package samples.form;
import com.aspose.pdf.kit.*;
public class ImportFromXML {
static String path = “./examples/resources/”;
public static void main(String[] args) {
try {
Form form = new Form(path + “Form.importXml.in.pdf”, path + “Form.importXml.out.pdf”);
java.io.FileInputStream xmlInputStream = new java.io.FileInputStream(
path + “Form.exportXml.in.xml”);
form.importXml(xmlInputStream);
form.allFlatten();
xmlInputStream.close();
form.close();
}
catch (Exception ex) {
System.out.println(ex.toString());
}
}
}

Hi Nikola,

I have reproduced these problems at my end and logged them in our issue tracking system as shown below:

PDFKITJAVA-18205 - Unable to flatten the filled fields
PDFKITJAVA-18208 - Showing error message on opening the filled PDF

Our team will look into these issues and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once they’re resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hello,

I would like to know if currently you have a solution for the issue? Is
there any release/build that does support correctly those features? If
not, is there a release date for the fix?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Nikola

Hi Nikola,

I’m sorry to inform you that these issues are not resolved yet; Also, I’m afraid, we’re unable to share the ETA at the moment. However, I have asked our development team and you’ll be updated once we get a clear idea.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 18208;18205) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.