XLS format file difference

I loaded xls file into library and saved it back, without any actions. Repeated the same in one minute, but saved document into another output file.
Output files are not equal. They do have the same size, but are not equal.
Based on that I would assume that some time-sensitive information is the difference. But I checked values of DateTime those values and they are equal for both files.
My question would be: what/why differs in them? Is there any way to eliminate this difference?
Aspose.Cells 7.3.2 was used.
Below is the snippet and original and output documents are attached, as well as a screenshot of difference (it may be that it tells you something):

TimeZone.setDefault(TimeZone.getTimeZone(“EST”));
License license = new License();
license.setLicense(new FileInputStream(“Aspose.Total.Java.lic”));
Workbook wb = new Workbook(PATH_TO_FILE + “\” + FILE_NAME);
BuiltInDocumentPropertyCollection properties = wb.getBuiltInDocumentProperties();
DateTime createdDatetime = properties.getCreatedTime();
DateTime lastSavedTime = properties.getLastSavedTime();
DateTime printedTime = properties.getLastPrinted();
wb.save(PATH_TO_FILE + “\modified_2_” + FILE_NAME);

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Java.

We have logged this issue for investigation at our end. We will look into this issue. Once, we will have any update relating to your issue, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSJAVA-40521.

Hi,

We have tested your given code and template file but could not find any difference between the generated xls files

Check out the attachment files. You would see difference that I have received.
Can you view the screenshot in attachments and suggest what is serialized into the place where difference could be seen?
Also I am getting different output files on different machines. Library is somehow dependent on environment. What possibly could it be? (except for timezone)

Hi,

Do you see any difference in generated file except the binary difference? Could you highlight the difference in the generated file? We did not find any difference in the generated files.

However, we have logged your comments in our database. We will look into your issue and advise you asap. Once, there is any update for you, we will let you know asap.

I don’t see any visual difference between files. The difference is only visible when comparing binary files.

Hi,

Thanks for your clarification and using Aspose.Cells for Java.

We have added your provided information in our database. We will look into it and once there is some update for you, we will let you know asap.

@andyradchenko,
It is impossible for us to keep the binary data unchanged while re-saving workbook. It is normal for some internal data to change, such as the timestamp, sequence of some data, .etc.