XLS to HTML conversion not rendering the chart

Hi All,
I am using aspose.cells for converting excel to html. When I try to convert get issues with chart in output HTML. Charts are missing in output.

Attaching the sample excel file in zipped folder.

Kindly revert.Sample.zip (11.0 KB)

@poojadhannawat

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

We are afraid, Surface Chart is not supported. If you check the chart in your Excel file, you will find, it is actually a Surface Chart.

This is a New Feature but it is very complex for us and we cannot support it in near future and we cannot provide you any ETA for this. This issue has already been logged as

• CELLSNET-40830 - Rendering of Surface Chart

Okay. Thank you.
Is it listed somewhere. What all types of charts are not supported ?

@poojadhannawat

Please check this documentation article (i.e. its subsection) for a reference.

Thanks Shakeel.
Just wanted to confirm one more thing are there any more such limitations of aspose and are they listed somewhere, if yes please do share with me.

@poojadhannawat

The major feature that is not supported is

1 - VBA or Macros

Aspose.Cells cannot execute Macros but you can modify Macro code on runtime using Aspose.Cells.

The other features include

1 - Slicers

2 - Excel 2016 Charts (The work is being done to support them).

Let us know the specific area which you are seeking. As Microsoft Excel is a big application and Aspose.Cells tries to mimic it as much as possible.

Actually I will get documents in my system which I would like to convert to pdf/htlm format. MS document will have any format. I can’t restrict that. So before using aspose I wanted to check for any limitations that it has

@poojadhannawat,

Hopefully we have provided all your required details.
Should you have further query or issue, feel free to write us back and we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.