XLS with Chart to PDF

I have a simple test case that reads an XLS file containing a chart, and saves the output to PDF. The data labels on the chart are losing their formatting in the PDF output (should be %).

Hi,

Thanks for the files with sample code.

I have found the issue as you have mentioned. I have logged your issue into our issue tracking system with an id: CELLSJAVA-20404. We will figure your issue out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version. We have fixed the number formatting of DataLables.

Thank you.

Much better. The only remaining problem I see is with label placement not matching the XLS version. Labels overlap the pie chart, and each other.

Hi,

Yes, we noticed the issue regarding label placement on the chart. We will look into it and get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version, we have fixed your issue now.

Thank you.

Thank you. The simple pie chart test looks fine now. Unfortunately, my real test case is much more complex, and still has a few formatting issues. Take a look at the attached spreadsheet, specifically the pie chart at row 124.

Hi,

Thanks for the template file.

We noticed the issue for your mentioned pie chart’s data labels in the generated PDF file. We will figure it out soon.

Thanks for your continuous help to test the (Chart2Image) feature for Excel to PDF.

Hi,

Please try the new fix v2.4.1.6 (attached), we have improved the generated image for the pie charts in your template file. However, trendlines and leaderlines are not supported yet, we will support in future though.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 20404) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.