Xls2pdf: does .Net ver. works the same way as Java?

Hi, i'm pretty pissed off because i spend few hours testing your xls2pdf (java) functionality and i'm very dissapointed and cheated (there are slight sample in attachment)- your screens in manual looks fine but not a single excel function looks proper in real pdf (colours, borders, alligns, text format!!...) Just take a look at attachments (one more: not standard field-format in excel or few specific chars makes xml crash)

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Well, Excel2Pdf conversion for Aspose.Cells for Java is not really matured as we are working to enhance the feature. Any how i have tested the conversion using your template excel file and found an issue related formattings. We will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have improved the conversion, please try attached fix of Aspose.Cells for Java, thank you.

Hi,

And please update the aspose.pdf.jar lib too if yours not the latest one. Thank you.

BaDab:

Hi, i'm pretty pissed off because i spend few hours testing your xls2pdf (java) functionality and i'm very dissapointed and cheated (there are slight sample in attachment)

Thank you evaluating Aspose.Cells for Java.

I'm the founder of Aspose and I take your feedback very seriously. I have noticed Aspose.Cells for Java has QA issues and your feedback just confirmed that. I'm investigating it and hopefully come back with my solution shortly.

Hi,

Please try this attached fix of Aspose.Cells and ignore the version attached in my previous post, we are working on enhancing the feature of xls2pdf feature. Thank you.