XLSB generation error when using FileFormatType constructor and worksheet data validation

Aspose team,

I'm running into a XLSB generation issue when setting up data validation and using the Workbook(FileFormatType) constructor. Please see the attached program.

Generation in XLSX mode works great, XLSB mode throws when calling .Save(). If you remove the FileFormatType from the Workbook class constructor, both versions save just fine.

Out of curiosity: If I'm using the SaveFormat enum in the Save method, is there any reason to use the Workbook(FileFormatType) constructor when creating a new Workbook instance? I could simply change to using the empty constructor, assuming there is no performance impact.

I am using Aspose.Cells v6.0.0.1.

Thanks!
Jim

Hi Jim,

Thanks for providing us the template project.

We have found the issue after an initial test, I have logged an issue with an id :CELLSNET-28782. We will figure it out soon.

thank you.

Hi,

Please find attached the latest fixed version v6.0.0.3, your issue is fixed in it.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 28782) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.