XLSX to PDF file layout difference between Excel and Cells

Hello,

I use Aspose.Cells and Microsoft Excel 365 API to export “LM-QrCode-randyg-20230913015050.xlsx” file I attached to PDF and output PDF file looks really different. As example, gap between text and QR-code are really different in case if I use Aspose.Cells and Microsoft Excel 365 API.

The same thing happened if I try print this XLSX file to PDF.

I attached PDF files I created using Excel and Cells via exporting and via printing ability.

So, could you please tell me if there are any settings I can change to let Aspose convert and print this XLSX file the same as MS Excel does?

Mikhael
LM-QrCode-randyg-20230913015050.zip (145.3 KB)

@Mikhael,

Thanks for the template Excel file.

I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by converting your template XLSX file to PDF file format. I found layout difference (gap between text and QR-code) between Excel and Aspose.Cells rendering.

We need to evaluate your issue in details. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-54291

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@Mikhael,

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in our upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v23.10), scheduled for release in the first half of October 2023. We’ll let you know when the next version is released.

Thank you for your support!

Mikhael

@Mikhael
You are welcome! If you have any other issues, please feel free to contact us.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-54291) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi