XML DOM Documentation

Hi,

I use aspose.pdf-11.6.0 and bindXML method to convert to PDF. The problem is that with the last version it’s not working. XML structure has changed and there is not relevant information about new DOM structure.

I paid for 18.2 version and i except using it to bind XML to PDF. It’s not very enthousiasming using N versions for N cases you don’t preserve backward compatibility.

Could you please send a complete DOM documentation about it. Please don’t send me link to your online doc. I visited it and my case is a little bit more complicated than a textFragment in a page.

Thank you very much!

@Kalimero

Thanks for contacting support.

Since, old Aspose.Pdf.Generator approach has been discontinued and removed, we are afraid that providing backward compatibility may not be feasible in this case. Your existing XML templates need to be modified according to new Aspose.Pdf XML Schema.

Please note that we have been working over adding more features regarding XML to PDF Conversion in API and adding more articles in API documentation is in process. We request you to please share your sample XML template with us. We will try to convert it according to new DOM API XML Schema and share with you.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.