Xml Import unhides previously hidden columns in template

Posey.zip (5.5 MB)
I am importing xml into a template spreadsheet with an xml map. I’ve mapped the xml to cells and hidden one of the xml mapped cells (column B in this case).

When I import xml using Excel the column stays hidden however when using Aspose the column is shown again.

Please refer to the uploaded sample application. There is a data folder containing a template.xlsx and the xml.xml file to be imported.

@mackers78,

Thanks for the sample project with template file.

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your template file. I found xml import unhides previously hidden columns in the template file. If we do the same task in MS Excel manually, the hidden column remains hidden. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-50507” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@mackers78,

This is to notify you that your issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in our regular (upcoming) release: Aspose.Cells v22.3. You will also be notified in this thread when the next version is released.

Great thank you.

@mackers78,

You are welcome.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-50507) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi