Xml not merging to pdf

Hi

I have a pdf template and a sample xml,when i try to merge it with aspose it is generating a pdf but it doesn't merge the data.

I tested it with livecycle and it is working.

I have attached the template and xml

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your source document with Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.0 and unable to notice any issue, please find enclosed output document. Please check following documentation link for the details.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi

I am using aspose for java not for .net

Hi Ntakadzeni,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.6.0 where I have used the following code snippet and as per my observations, the data is properly being imported to PDF form. For your reference, I have also attached the resultant PDF generated over my end.

[Java]

//open document<o:p></o:p>

com.aspose.pdf.facades.Form form = new com.aspose.pdf.facades.Form();

form.bindPdf("c:/pdftest/PDFInvoice.pdf");

//open xml file.

java.io.FileInputStream stream = new java.io.FileInputStream("c:/pdftest/ekh.xml");

//import data

form.importXml(stream);

//close file stream

stream.close();

//save updated document

form.save(“c:/pdftest/PDFInvoice_output.pdf”);

Hi

"The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 25 Feb 2014"
May you please try to test with old version for me thank you

Hi Ntakadzeni,

I am afraid we might not be able to fix the issue in earlier release versions. However in order to suppress the earlier stated error message, you may consider requesting a 30 days temporary license. For further details, please visit Get a temporary license.

Hi Nayyer

I got it embedding with the current version of aspose I’ve got. Now the problem is it is only populating one item on a table and with adobe live cycle everything looks fine. Please find attached xml file,pdf template. and also and output file.We do have a licence

Hi Ntakadzeni,

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. For the sake
of correction, I have separately logged this problem as PDFNEWJAVA-34113 in
our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this
problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be
patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.<o:p></o:p>

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWJAVA-34113) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 11.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.