Xml parsing error: not well-formed(invalid token)(error code4)- line49- column 120 of file

After filling this pdf form. when pdf file is opened. the error occurred. Xml parsing error: (with Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java 4.5.0 )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Run the source code. with Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java 4.5.0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Form form = new Form("D:/workspace/PROD/web/jsp/ko_KR/send/pdf/1000129584663431718017.pdf", "D:/output.pdf");

form.setField("form1[0].#subform[0].#field[1]", "Religion"); //Religion

form.close();

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. when pdf file open. Xml parsing error displayed.

Xml parsing error: not well-formed(invalid token)(error code4), line49, column 120 of file

3. "Print form" button at the bottom letters broken.
And will not be able to click the print button.

Why this error occurs?

You know how to troubleshoot?

I need your help.

.......... PDF File attachment...................

pck0814:
After filling this pdf form. when pdf file is opened. the error occurred. Xml parsing error: (with Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java 4.5.0 )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Run the source code. with Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java 4.5.0

Form form = new Form(“D:/workspace/PROD/web/jsp/ko_KR/send/pdf/1000129584663431718017.pdf”, “D:/output.pdf”);

form.setField(“form1[0].#subform[0].#field[1]”, “Religion”); //Religion

form.close();

2. when pdf file open. Xml parsing error displayed.

Xml parsing error: not well-formed(invalid token)(error code4), line49, column 120 of file

Hi,

Thanks
for using our products.<o:p></o:p>

I have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce
the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue
tracking system as PDFKITJAVA-33311.

pck0814:
3. “Print form” button at the bottom letters broken.
And will not be able to click the print button.
I am also able to replicate this problem and have separately logged it as PDFKITJAVA-33312 in our issue tracking system. We
will investigate these issues in details and will keep you updated on the status
of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.